About April Spaulding
April Ann Spaulding
CIPS, GRI, SRS
Nar GRI Marketing Video
April Ann Spaulding is no stranger to the agricultural industry, her family has ranched close to Yellowstone National Park and before moving to Florida she lived and worked on a wheat farm and cattle ranch along the beautiful Rocky Mountain Front 80 miles from nowhere. As part of the KWLand Division her real estate specialties include homes with acreage such as ranchettes and ranches, equine estates, recreational, and vacant land tracts throughout Central Florida.
April is an avid fisherman, hunter and loves the outdoors. She believes that life is about learning and giving back and continues this by giving back while learning from the many professional and volunteer organizations she is a member of. Many of which she is on or has been on the board of directors.
April was employed previously as the Marketing Director for Crosby & Associates/National Land before achieving her real estate license, immersing herself in the day to day activities of the brokerage and managing marketing and listing activities. She is an expert at visual communications with emphasis in design and marketing.
She has had a love for photography since she was seven and owned and operated a successful downtown Montana photography studio for 5 years and continues a small photography business here in Florida. These are all tools and skills she uses when creating your marketing plan, in print, digital and in video. Guaranteeing you the utmost quality of marketing for your listings.
• April loves rodeo and has photographed on the Northern Rodeo Association Circuit. Her family has also been inducted into the Rodeo Hall of Fame 3 times. If you have heard of the All Around Cowboy award it was named after her Great Uncle Bill Linderman.
• She has two blue merle Australian Shepherds. Hunter and Fisher
• She took trips into the backcountry on horseback and can go off the grid for weeks.
Westwood University: Visual Communications/Public Relations
Flathead Valley Community College: Marketing, Real Estate
Memberships and Associations
2020 Global Real estate Committee
2019-20 Young Professionals Network Committee
2019 Land Use Committee
2019 Commercial Alliance Committee
• Graduate REALTOR® Institute Designation
Current Organizational Memberships/Associations:
• Board Member Girls Inc. of Winter Haven
• Secretary/Treasurer Business Networking International Auburndale Chapter
• Member Endeavor Winter Haven
• Ambassador for the Greater Winter Haven Chamber of Commerce
• Member: Professional Photographer's Guild of Central Florida
• Member: Professional Photographer's of America
• Member: Professional Photographer's of Florida
• 2017-2020 Board Member Humane Society of Polk County