about receiving a Cash Offer from Keller Offers
1. What is the timeline to receive an offer?
You can receive an offer response in as little as 72 hours.
2. With this option, do I have to do open houses or showings?
No! There are no open houses or showings when you sell to Keller Offers.
3. Is there any cost or obligation to get an offer?
No. Requesting an offer on your home from Keller Offers is absolutely free! There are no obligations that come with the offer: It's simply another option for your life's next big step!
4. What type of homes does KO purchase?
Single Family Residential, Townhomes, Duplexes/Condos (certain markets)
5. Why do I need agent representation?
There is a lot that goes into a real estate transaction and your agent is your representative and fiduciary throughout the process. Your certified agent is there to aid in understanding the fees associated with these types of cash transactions as well as the full spectrum of pros and cons associated with each of your selling options. This allows you to make an informed decision.
6. How soon can I close on my home?
You can close in as little as 15 days in most markets and as far out as 90 days. If you are working with a builder, you are eligable for a closing date up to 9 months.*
with proof of builder contract